The Liebster Award Tag

A different post for you today and it comes in the form of a tag! I love these, I have only done one but I love the fact that bloggers interact with each other, getting to know one another.
So here is 'The Liebster Award Tag '...


The rules of the Liebster award are:
1. Mention the blogger who tagged you and thank them - thank you, Lucy, for the tag!
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger has asked you:
1. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick, I have about 50, oops!

 2. Cats or Dogs?

Definitely dogs, I live with both but I am a dog lover!

 3. What is one thing you can't leave the house without?
Lipstick/lip gloss/lip balm... Basically a product to put on my lips

4. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to let out some emotions and feelings out I had for a decade and I have just carried on because it is fun doing it.
5. What is your favourite foundation?

I normally don't wear foundation but I recently started using No7 Stay Perfect foundation and it is soo fab!
6. Tea or Coffee?

I don't drink them but I hate the smell of coffee so by default, tea!
7. Where would you next like to go on holiday?

I would love to go to Paris to see the sites, try new food and more importantly, Disneyland!!!!
8. Who is your favourite Youtuber?

I don't watch a lot of Youtube but I like Velvetgh0st, she is hilarious and very down to earth.
9. What is a beauty product that disappointed you?

Oooo a hard one. I used one of Primark's P.S. eyeliners, can't remember which one, but it was really hard for me to use and I was disappointed in it because I normally use their liquid eyeliner, they didn't have that in so bought that one, and it didn't live up to the usual!
10. What is your favourite high-end product?

I don't have any really, god I am so boring haha, but I am more of a bargain kinda girl!
11. What is your favourite way to pamper yourself?

A blooming nice face mask but the ones you peel off, not a mud one! I actually have one on now as I am typing this.

3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers.


I tag Sarah, EleanorBethEmilyKirsty and Sami. (Sorry if you have already been tagged)

4. Give them 11 questions to answer.


 1. Your favourite blogger/vlogger?
2. A city break or a countryside/beach holiday?
3. Your favourite subject at school and why?
4. Christmas or Halloween?
5. Your favourite social media platform?
6. A guilty pleasure of yours?
7. Favourite quote?
8. What song has been stuck in your head recently?
9. Something you cannot live without?
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
11. Your blogging goals for this year?
5. Notify your nominees on Twitter.

 Again, thank you to Lucy for the nomination, this was so much fun!
I love stuff like these because you meet and get to know new bloggers.
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts