Contact

If you are a brand and are interested in working with me then I would love to hear from you! I am more than happy to review an item for you! In fact, I would be over the moon to do so!

Any enquiry you have then please feel free to email me at: carolineosbel@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can!
If a published post is in collaboration with a brand then it will clearly be marked with an * in the title.
As of 24th May 2018, I have not been paid for any of my blog's posts.
 
I will give my honest opinion on the product.
However, if I feel the product is one that I would not use or purchase normally then there is always a chance I might decline.
But don't let that put you off, do not hesitate to contact me!
Note: I will not be replying to any junk/spam mail I may get, they will be deleted so you have been warned!

You can also contact me through my other social networking site here:
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
Bloglovin'

 I am always open for a chat on these accounts as well so come and say hi!

Comments

Popular Posts