Disclaimer/Privacy

CONTENTS

All written content on this website has been created by me unless stated otherwise.
Note: I am not responsible for any consequences that may have resulted in reading this blog.  If the post is help/advice then I have written it from my own experiences of the matter. This blog and its posts are to express my life experiences so far and my passions.

If you wish to use any photographs published on this website, please ask my permission by emailing me at carolineosbel@gmail.comALL PHOTOGRAPHS IN POSTS USED ARE MY OWN UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. If they are not mine then I give the source/credit in which I found them on.
 
As of 24th May 2018, I have not been paid for any of my blog's posts.

PR

Any post where  the post is a collaboration (I have not been paid for any collab posts so far as of 24.05.18) etc will be clearly marked with an *.
If you would like to would like to collab then I would love to so please feel free to have a look at my  'Contact' page for more information!
The majority of the products reviewed on this blog I have bought with my own money.
 All views are my own, honest opinion.

Privacy

My blog uses cookies and when you visit my site, a cookie banner should appear. Cookies are used to improve the site for you. 
I use the stats section in Blogger to keep track of page views, which browsers are used [Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc] when people read my blog, where in the world people are reading my blog from and what operating system is used [iPhone, iPad, Windows, Android].
Comments published on my posts are stored in the 'Comment section' in Blogger. They include the comment, any replies made, who commented and on what platform [Google+, Blogger profile etc].

Without further ado, welcome to Call Me Caz

Popular Posts