About

 
 ...
 Well, hello there, you lovely human being!
You found my little place on the good old internet, Call Me Caz.

My name is Caroline -nickname Caz if you hadn't guessed already- a 24 year old journalism graduate and professional fan girl, from North East, England.

This blog was created so I can express all things weird and wonderful about life.
I call it my anything and everything blog.
From the usual beauty, fashion, home and lifestyle to my inner fan girl or more personal things, you can find it all on here!
 ...
Some random facts about moi:
I have 60wpm in Teeline Shorthand.
I am a sucker for embroidered, floral, pale pink things!
The universe is a wonderful thing and it intrigues me so much.
I am obsessed with sweet potato fries and Vimto squash!
My favourite flower is a pale pink rose.
Keep on Movin' by 5ive is my favourite ever song, it makes me very happy.
Baking, sewing and knitting are some of my favourite things to do, just call me a little old lady!
My favourite TV show is Merlin, a BBC One fantasy drama, aka the best thing on this planet.
The Beauty and the Beast and all things Disney related obsession is real.
Sunrise/sets, sound of rain and the moon/stars are some of my favourite things in life.
...
I was also named the Funniest Blogger on Twitter in Claire's fun Twitter Awards! Clearly it is my sweet potato fries and Disney memes obsessions that got me it hahaha
...
And there you have it!
So sit back, grab a cuppa and welcome to my world!
 

Comments

  1. Your header is so cute! Can't wait to read more of your post!

    Nikki O.
    herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, glad you like my blog! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts