You're a mean one, Mr Grinch

2 DAYS TO GOOOOOOOO!

Every Christmas Eve, I get brand new pyjamas. It's tradition. However, when I saw these in Primark I really loved them and really wanted them so well, I got them!


The Grinch is one of my favourite ever films, not just at Christmas.

So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Twenty Three'...

I really love the design of this set. With the top having the mischievous Grinch on it whilst the red and white stripy bottoms with him on too but don't worry I wont steal Christmas.
Both pieces are separate so if you don't want the top or vice versa then you don't have to buy it which is really good too!
The top cost £5 and the bottoms cost £8, which I think is a bargain for £13.



And of course, since you are wearing the pjs, you gotta watch the film too!

See you tomorrow for Christmas Eve!!!
 
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!
 

Comments

Popular Posts