These boot are definitely made for walking

The sixth post out of 25 today and it comes in the shape of winter boots.


I love the Autumn/Winter season for fashion, it is my favourite and I love boots. Especially if it is snowing oooo.

So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Six'...


These black ankle boots are from BHS and cost me £18. They were originally £20 but they had an offer on so got them slightly cheaper.

I bought a pair from here last year and they lasted about 7-8 months so this was the place I would go straight to for some boots.
I love the fact that these are wide fit so they give enough room for your feet but all the nice detail on this.
They are elasticated on the outer side with two buckles and have a zip on the inner side of them.
Another post down, 19 more to go!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts