Festive fun bedding

Where has the time gone, day 17 already!

And for this, I will be showing you the most adorable bedding set I have ever seen for winter.


I for one love buying bedding, there is nothing like opening a new duvet set. The feel, the smell, the print. Just love it.

So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Seventeen'...

This 'Festive Fun' bedding is from George at Asda and I am in love with it.
From the vibrant colours of red, yellow, green, blue with the snowy scene of the house with the Christmas trees, how is this not the cutest winter duvet ever?!

To make it even better, it only costs £10 for a single. (There are other sizes available so prices do vary)
I need to stop buying duvet sets but I couldn't resist this one.
Genuinely so excited for Christmas now!!!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts