Jingle bells, jingle bells...

On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeeeee... This adorable red bell heart.


Bells just remind me of this festive time as I just think about Santa's sleigh and reindeers and thinking "SANTA'S COMINGGGGGG"!!! 

So when I saw this heart shaped decoration and for a bargain price I just had to purchase it!
So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Eight'...

Coming in at just £2, this is from my favourite high street shop... Yep you guessed it, Primark.
I love all of the little bells that jingle with just a touch but also the cute red bow just to give it something extra.
Perfect to hang on a door knob or on the tree depending on what you have!


What is also great about this product is the fact it comes in purple and cream as well!

Something to get you jingling about Christmas over!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts