What I've been loving recently

With 2018 already looking to be one rollercoaster of a year, it's nice to appreciate the things you have and what you've been enjoying recently. Cue, this post.


There have been a few things I have been loving recently, it was hard to whittle it down to these four. However, I managed and I am so excited to share them with you. There's a home product that any fan of a certain silly old bear needs in their life, a funky thing on a very popular app I've only just discovered, weather that is causing more bad than good now but I enjoy it nonetheless, and me finally upgrading a device everyone has.

So here are the things I have been loving recently...

Hello phone upgrade
 
 
Finally, after 6 years of owning my iPhone 4, I have upgraded my baby to a better, quicker, funkier phone. The iPhone 6s Plus. Helllloooooooooo, you beauty! After a month of owning it, it still feels so weird having this phone. It's a lot bigger than my 4 [as you can see] and I'm still trying to get my head around the apps [my 4 was on a really old IOS so didn't get any of the app updates so still working out all the changes to Instagram and Twitter] and the different features. However, I don't regret getting it, especially for the camera, it is sooooo goooooooood!

A silly old bear
 
 
If you follow me on social media, you will know how much I have been loving retailers Clintons new Winnie the Pooh range. From candles, cushions, to ring holders and so many more pretty products, this £8 trinket dish is definitely my favourite. It is so cute and look at Winnie's cute lil' face, awwww!
 
It's snow pretty outside
 
 
Did ya get me pun though? Hahah, I am so funny...
You either love it or hate it, but either way, the snow is definitely here to stay for a little while longer. I, for one, have been rather enjoying it recently. Yeah, it has caused some problems with me getting to work etc, but I love waking up, opening my curtains, and seeing this blanket of white on the ground. I find it so magically splendid.

Pose for the picture
 
 
Whilst trying to get used to my new phone, Instagram is one app that I am enjoying at the moment. I am really happy with my photographs, the fact that I still don't have a theme [I really don't get them, just post whatever you want, but each to their own!] and I'm trying to become more active on it.
One feature I have found on the popular photo sharing app is the features you get on the stories bit. Yes, I am addicted to Instagram stories filters. What can I say, they are so fun to mess about with!
...
And there we go, four things I have been loving recently!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own
-------------------------------------
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104179437879441793042 https://www.instagram.com/carolineosbel/ https://uk.pinterest.com/carolineosbel/ https://twitter.com/carolineosbel
 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/call-me-caz-18185709

Comments

Popular Posts