Long time, no read

Hello, hey, hi, remember me? Sorry I have been neglecting my blog recently. With everything that's been happening this past month, Call Me Caz has took a back seat. However, I am actually back now and so excited to start writing again, I have missed it so much.


Due to my life having taken a very unexpected turn, I thought I would do a little catch up post on life at the minute, nothing too much like.

So I guess this is long time, no read...

Living life to the full
 
As most of you will know by now, my dad died on the 1st of Feb. It broke my heart, I was in pain, and I miss him dearly. Throughout the second month, it felt like it was never going to end. The shortest month felt like 5 years.
However, after his funeral, I felt something change in how I was feeling. After grieving and feeling like crap for all that time, I knew it was time to move on, so to speak. You can never truly move on but I know he wouldn't want me to be sad and crying for him. He'd want me to live and live I plan on doing.

There's snow going away
 
Snow. Isn't it such a magical yet 'my god, will it please go away' thing. The UK has been covered in snow and, whilst at first, it was all fun and game, will it please go away now? Please? I can't handle it anymore.
Last week, I was staying at Ryan's house in Durham, when the snow decided to come. It was beautiful, we went for plenty of wintery walks, but soon turned out to be a nightmare. What was supposed to be a Friday to Wednesday stay, turned into a Friday to Thursday trip, meaning I would miss my first shift back to work after being off for a month. I was gutted as I was really looking forward to getting back to it and getting some normality back.
Snow is nice when it first arrives but damn it, please go now, yeah?
 
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work I go
 
After being snowed in whilst in Durham, I finally managed to get back home on Friday [2nd March], meaning I could go back to work on this night. I felt really bad having to miss my shift the day before, but I don't control the weather so unfortunately, I was stuck in Durham. However, as much as the first shift back was always going to hard, I am happy to be back. I had a cry, I thought I wouldn’t make it through my shift, but I managed to see it through to the end. Not going to lie, I was proud of myself for not giving up.
...
And there we go, I am back and it feels so goooood!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own
-------------------------------------
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104179437879441793042 https://www.instagram.com/carolineosbel/ https://uk.pinterest.com/carolineosbel/ https://twitter.com/carolineosbel
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/call-me-caz-18185709

Comments

Popular Posts