NEW BLOG TAG ALERT

I'VE CREATED A BLOGGER TAG!!! Introducing 'The Splendid Bloggers' tag!! I have been thinking about creating a blogger post tag for a while now, just never got round to making it, as with most of the things I want to do but never actually do it.

Tag logo created by me- floral pattern taken from my In Time For T, created by Katie-Leigh
Anyway, I digress. Basically, with all the recent blogging drama, I wanted to create something that loads of bloggers can, hopefully, be a part of. Hence why I have come up with 'The Splendid Bloggers' tag. Splendid because I love the word, and it is an underappreciated one at that, and because every blogger is splendid in their own, unique way.

So let me explain the blog tag I have created...

The Rules:

- Answer these 6 blogging related questions [see below]
- Share a blog post you are proud of, don't forget to link it too so we can read it!
- Name a blogger you have been loving recently and a little reason as to why!
- Share a blogger's Instagram account that everyone needs to follow and again, a little reason why!
- Tag 5 other bloggers and let's spread some blogging positivity around!
- If you share your post on Twitter/Instagram, don't forget to hashtag #SplendidBloggers so I can read them all!

The Questions:

1. Why did you start blogging? [Share your first ever blog post too]
2. Has your blog changed much since you started? [Content, design...]
3. If you could pick any brand in the world to work/collab with, who would it be?
4. Who is someone you have become friends with due to blogging?
5. The one piece of advice you would tell yourself when you first started to blog?
6. What are your blogging goals for the next few months?

Because this is my tag, it's only natural for me to be the first one to actually do it so here we go!

My answers to the questions:

1. Why did you start blogging? [Share your first ever blog post too]
To let go of some feeling that were holding me back and since then, my blog has just grown into such a passion of mine! Don't know where I would be or what I will be doing without it! Here is my first post to cringe at, ‘A new start, a new me’.

2. Has your blog changed much since you started? [Content, design...]
Oh hell to the yeah! Call Me Caz was originally called The Adventures of Caroline waaaaay back when it was established in June 2014! Since then, it's had many a name change and a lot of different layouts but I am so happy with my lil' space on the internet!
The content has stayed the same really, I just post whatever I want and whatever I am passionate about!

3. If you could pick any brand in the world to work/collab with, who would it be?
Either Primark, Makeup Revolution or Cath Kidston because they are my faves! Far fetched I know, but everyone's gotta dream right?!

4. Who is someone you have become friends with due to blogging?
I have made a load of friends due to the blogging community! Claire, from That Mumma Rocks, Beth, from Polished Couture, Lucy, from Just Lucy's Life, and Meg, from Meg Rees, to name but a few! They are all fab ladies!

5. The one piece of advice you would tell yourself when you first started to blog?
Keep on being you in your content and embrace your individuality.

6. What are your blogging goals for the next few months?
My main one is to improve my blog photography more. I have recently found Snapseed and it is a lifesaver when it comes to making photos pop! Another is to keep on creating content and continue with my blog post series that I have recently kicked off.
...
The post I am most proud is my letter to my bully of a brother. It was heart breaking to write and I was crying whilst typing it out but I felt so relieved and free to have gotten it all off my chest.

I recently published a post about the blogger I have been loving at the moment, it's Robyn's blog, Midnight and Lace! It is such a fabulous blog if you just want to sit back and read for hours on end and Robyn is such a lovely, supportive person!

Finally, everyone needs to follow Lauren on Instagram. Like honestly, I want all of her wardrobe, her photos are always amazing and she is so damn funny with her captions!

Because this is the first post, I am tagging more than the five as I had quite a few interested [thank you guys] so I tag: Amanda, Jantien, Emma, Sarah, Sally, Amy, StephanieDanielle, Vee and Emily
...
And there you go, welcome to 'The Splendid Bloggers' tag! Even if it does or doesn't take off so to speak, I am so happy to have finally created a blog tag!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own
-------------------------------------
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104179437879441793042 https://www.instagram.com/carolineosbel/ https://uk.pinterest.com/carolineosbel/ https://twitter.com/carolineosbel
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/call-me-caz-18185709

Comments

  1. Aw thanks for the mention Caroline! Such a lovely post and fab idea xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts