Belle of the Ball

Hi, I am Caroline and I am a Beauty and the Beast-aholic. Another day, another post surrounding my favourite Disney film because who doesn't love a bit of BATB on an autumnal day. To kick off Blogmas, this post is going to show you part of the marvellous Primark range where Belle's film is centre stage, making fab Christmas presents!

I feel so lucky to have found so many in their amazing limited edition collection so I thought I would share my love for the affordable products.


From adorable homeware to accessories and an actual adult size costume [FINALLY], all I need now is the cute Cogsworth clock and Lumiere tea light holder and I am done! These are adorable items and are perfect Christmas gifts for Disney lovers and won't break the bank so it is a win win!

So get ready to be the Belle of the ball this Christmas...

HOMEWARE 
 


DUVET SET, £15 SINGLE, CHIP CUSHION, £4, THROW, £6
 
First announced waaaaay back earlier this year, the BATB range was sooo sort after that it took me months to find any of it. Due to my local store being a small one, all the bigger shops got the lovely products first but the wait was worth it.
The duvet set is so comfy as well as that amazing throw. Both have the same pattern and on the reverse side of the bedding, it has the words Bonjour and the four characters underneath that.
The fabulous Chip cushion is the latest in my collection and I am still buzzing I got him! Especially for a mere four quid!





 TUMBLER, £5, MRS POTTS TEAPOT, £12, CHIP MUG, £5
 
Honest to God, Mrs Potts and Chip were so damn hard to find! However after what felt like years of going into Primark every week, I finally got my hands on the cuties! Costing £17 for both of them, the iconic characters are just so cute, too cute to put into words to be fair!
The tumbler was one of my first finds and I proper love it. With the famous quote, 'beauty is found from within', and the pretty rose actually inside the cup [and you can remove it too], it is such an enchanting product.
 

 
CHRISTMAS BAUBLES, £5 EACH
 
Couldn't not resist including this stunningly cute Christmas bauble, nope!
How fabulous are these for a fiver each?! I adore how the Be Our Guest one has glitter in the bauble and the Belle one has rose petals in to keep with it's flower theme!
These huge baubles are also plastic so don't worry if you have little ones or are prone to have the odd bauble fall of the Christmas tree!
 It is the most wonderful time of the year, especially when Disney is involved!
 
ACCESSORIES
 
 
KEYRING, £2
 
 
TOTE BAGS, £3 EACH
 
The key ring and the tote bags are just adorable as and I love the little detail of the gold glitter in the key ring as well.
 
 
MRS POTTS PURSE, £6, COGSOWRTH PURSE, £4, CHIP PURSE, £4, WARDROBE PURSE, £4, LUMIERE, £4, SOCKS, £2.
 
So the purse are the cutest but most impractical thing I own.
I just utterly adore these, they are so cute and really well made as well!
And everyone needs socks, right, so why not make them Beauty and the Beast related?!
 
FASHION
 
 
BELLE COSTUME, £7 WAS £15
 
The final product now and FINALLY someone has bought out a Disney princesses costume for adults! Can I get an amen over here wooooooooo!
I love this Belle costume and the fact I got it for over half price makes me love it even more!
I shall go to the ball now [wrong Disney film but roll with it]
...
And there you have it, Primark is just completely and utterly nailing it with their BATB range so thank youuuuu Primark!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. This is amazing, Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film and I used to want to be Belle so much haha. The fact you actually own a Belle dress is making 5 year old me so envious!
    Beth x Adventure & Anxiety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome are they all! And awww get yourself down to Primark and see if they have anymore of the dresses in, everyone has to have one in their life! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts