A spell bounding Christmas

A quick Blogmas post today and it comes in the form of a fabulous spell bounding gift for those Harry Potter fans! Also sorry it is late up but better late than never right?!


Now, I am a sucker for fairy lights, I have loads in my bedroom alone and when I actually get my own house, it will be filled with them! From normal clear lights to pineapple, bat and Christmas tree fairy lights, these Harry Potter ones are definitely my favourite!

Get ready for a spell bounding Christmas...



PRIMARK, £8
 
How AMAZING are these though?!
For £8, these are such a bargain for a couple of reasons.
One, they are potion bottles and have labels with the classic potions from the books/films, like how class is that!
Two, the bottles are glass. I thought they would be thick plastic but nope, they are glass, how fab is that!
Three, there's glitter in them and who doesn't love glitter!
It has ten lights on it and uses 3x AA batteries but I honestly love how fab these lights are! They are definitely my favourite set I own!
 
And there we have it, a perfect gift for Harry Potter lovers this Christmas!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. I love these! I'm just head on down to Primark right now to get some ahaha
    xx

    www.indistilling.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find them! They are fabulous! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts