Happy days have arrived

With Autumn well and truly upon us, it got me thinking about happy days. Autumn is my season so naturally my happy days falls here [I made an Autumnal pun there, did you see hahaha] and this year is no exception.


We often look past days that make us happy in time of sadness and overlook the memories we share with our nearest and dearest, whether it is with friends or family. Due to this, here are three days so far, that happened last week, that have made this Autumn the best yet!

However, my happy days have arrived and here they are...


I WENT ON MY FIRST EVER DATE
 
If you follow me on Twitter or know me personally then you will know how I went on my first ever date on Wednesday and it was so much fun! Heading up to Newcastle and nervous as hell, I have been talking to him for four months now and it was lovely to finally meet him. The conversation flowed, it wasn't awkward and we had fun exploring so I would say a successful date!
...
 
BEAUTY AND THE BEST OBSESSION
 
If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you are probably sick of all the posts I publish surround this Disney film. Beauty and The Beast is one of my favourite films and when Primark and other shops announced it was releasing a limited addition range to celebrate it, well I had a mission to buy as much stuff from it as I could and I have done very well to say the least! Just look at how cute my Chip collection is awwwwwwww!
...
 
SLIMMING WORLD
 
I finally did it, my friend Loz and I finally joined Slimming World last Saturday and I don't know about her but I am really enjoying it! This first week has showed me how much I relied on sweets and junk food to get me through the day. I hardly eat and drink anyway but it highlighted how, when I did, it was crappy food. Trying different recipes and watching what I eat but knowing I could eat whatever I wanted in proportion, it has been a good first week as I have lost 2lb! I honestly couldn't believe it, I thought I had gained with some of the things I ate that week! Roll on the next meetings!
...
Well there you go, happy days have finally arrived and well, I am happy!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. I'm glad the date went well! It always is nervewracking, no matter how long you've been talking!

    Femenish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts