Over the rainbow

Highlighter, you either love it or hate it. A bit like marmite really. If you have a cracking pair of cheekbones then lucky you, I am jealous!

If you are like me then you probably think you can't use this beauty product as well you can't highlight chubby cheeks. Well screw them cheeks because everyone needs rainbow highlighter in their life!


At a bargain price [and I mean a bargain], this is easily one of my favourite beauty products I own and believe me, I own a lot!

Now this is the pot of gold at the end of the highlighter rainbow...



 
Primark P.S Highlighter brush £1.50
 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK GOD FOR MAKEUP REVOLUTION AND THEIR AFFORDBALE, MAGICAL MAKEUP WOOOOOOO!
Anyway, can we all take a moment to appreciate this highlighter.
1. It is sooooo cheap, £4?!?!?!?! Yes please!
2. It's rainbow like what else do you want in a highlighter
3. It goes on so well, its very pigmented and definitely does it's job, you feel fabulous!
4. It is in the shape of a rainbow, like heaven.
 
With the soft highlighter brush from Primark, like I said before, it is so easy to apply and so pigmented, not too in your face but just enough pow to kill people with them cheekbones!
 
Go, my beauties, and highlight them cheeks with magic!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts