Awesome Blogger Tag

Today's post is a blogger tag and I am sooooo excited for it! I haven't done the Awesome Blogger Tag before so when the lovely Melina, from her blog I've Found Waldo, nominated me to do it, I was thrilled!


Thank you Melina for tagging me in this, it was so much fun to do and the questions made me think about things, whilst spreading a bit of positivity and fun!

So let us get on with the today's blogger tag...

Questions
1. What is the biggest beauty mistake you’ve ever made?
 Cutting my eyebrows half way so I literally had none [well just the ends of them] for about two years.

2. Have you ever ended a friendship or relationship and regretted it?
 All the time, I often think about a friendship with someone and how close we were and all the memories we shared but then I remember that it ended for a reason, whatever reason that maybe!

3. How would you describe your style?
 Vintage, classic, florally,  a lot of embroidery and I like to think quirky!

4. A guest is coming round your house for dinner, what would you make?
 Sweet. Potato. Fries. [and then butterscotch Angel Delight for dessert]

5. How would you define success?
Success means a lot of things to a lot of people but to me, it is when I am happy with life.

6. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
Have a little flat, still be blogging, in a relationship, have a stable job that I love and most importantly, be happy.

7. Name 3 biggest pieces of advice you could ever give:

Never ever dull your shine for anyone, always be true to you.
The only opinion that matters when it comes to yourself and your life is your own.
If someone doesn't like you for you then that is their problem, not yours. Move on.

8. Old Hollywood Beauty or modern?
Old Hollywood for sure, I mean have you seen Audrey Hepburn?!

9. What makes you follow a blog or social media account?
The person and their personality! If they are being themselves and not blogging/on social media for popularity or followers then I will follow them. I don't have time for people who are doing them for the wrong reasons.

10. If you relive any day from your life, what day would you choose and why?
 Ummmm probably the day I graduated! It was the first time I felt proud and I never felt that happy before, sharing it with my mother and nanna. It is one of the best days of my life.

I tag whoever wants to do this, let me know if you do! I want to read them!
Thanks again to Melina for tagging me, this was so much fun!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
Bloglovin'
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts