A splash of [pastel] colour

I love pastel colours, they are hands down my favourite! So of course pastel colour clothing are automatically the best.


Due to this and the fact that it is actually nice outside for once, I have came up with this little outfit that is just a splash of pastel colour!

So let us begin...






Top- Primark, £8
Skirt- Marks and Spencer, £18 [sale] (Similar)
Bag- Primark, £6/8 (Similar)
Shoes- Primark, £6 (Khaki colour version)
 
I love how simple this look is but also how colourful it is!
With the bold lilac skirt, pale yellow bag and the beauty that is the embroidered top, it is such a bright outfit and just screams fun!
I added a bit of hippy chic by adding the gold shoes [don't you love a bit of gold] and a random daisy chain I made but hey ho, it looks canny as!
 
Well there you have it, a bit of pastel to brighten up your Spring wardrobe!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. Gorgeous look - love the florals!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love how embroidery is having a thing at the moment and the top goes so well with the pastel skirt!

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts