Felicia's chocolatey makeup treat

Another month, another guest post for you today and this one is allllll about the beauty from Felicia, who blogs over at Mascara in the City.
I loveeee her blog so much because one, the design is sooooooooo easy to find things and visually fab and two, Felicia covers everything in beauty!
How adorable are Sephora's holiday bags this year?
Due to this, she has written this fabulous post on a Too Faced product that will make any beauty lover envious! I know I was!
So here is 'Guest Post| Felicia's chocolatey makeup treat (Too Faced)'


Back in September I had the opportunity to attend Sephora’s VIB Rouge pre-Christmas showcase of all the new makeup that was going to come out around this time of year.  I took a vow that day to NOT buy anything because I was going on a makeup spending spree lately, and needed to take a break for the sake of my wallet. 
Having the self-control to not spend money on Sephora’s VIB Rouge limited edition Christmas sale was the hardest day of my life especially that I watched everyone else spend, spend, spend!  I had my eye on one thing that whole morning, and I knew at some point I was going to purchase it, but today was not that day! 
Lucky enough Sephora had their annual 20% sale for VIB’s & Rouges the first week of November and I was able to get my hands on the holiday set I couldn’t wait to have!  I present to you the long awaited Limited Edition Too Faced the Chocolate Shop Palette for the holidays!
I love that you can see the NYC sky line on the box!

Too Faced The Chocolate Shop $58 USD

  • Transport yourself to the ultimate chocolate shop experience with The Chocolate Shop’s iconic, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder formula—infused into 21 eye shadows, a deluxe-sized Melted Chocolate Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick, and a Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. They’re fragranced with the decadent scent of chocolate and they’ll step up your makeup looks with deluxe sizes of the bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara, Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer, the Luminizer highlighter, and a dazzling blush. It also includes a step-by-step guide Glamour Guide so you can effortlessly create three beauty looks.

 
I am obsessed with how Too Faced designed this box inside & out!

Love that they gave us a Shadow Insurance Primer, Better then Sex mascara and a Melted Chocolate  Lipstick in Milkshake.

Now lets get to swatching! 







 

My Thoughts:

Overall I am loving this palette! I for one am obsessed with the chocolate scent, I am shocked that it came with 21 different shadows, and for the price it was well worth it!  The pigmentation of the colors are super creamy, and so easy to blend.  Right now my favorite colors are sugared raisin, honey dip, and indulge.  I have a few of the chocolate soleil sample size bronzers so this was a plus to have in this set because it’s great to have backup.  As for the mini samples I have the full size version of chocolate milkshake, its actually one of my FAV lipsticks, and I have the better than sex mascara.  As for the shadow insurance primer I have been waiting to try it for so long, and let’s just say it’s AMAZING!  I couldn’t love my purchase any more than I do it was a great decision, and its limited edition so it’s very special! Make sure you get it before its gone forever!  If you have it already please let me know what you think & what your FAV colors are?! 
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Caroline for letting me guest post this week! She is the sweetest person on this planet!! Thanks so much for reading loves! 
Love always,
Follow Felicia here:
...
Hands up if you want all of them because I know I do!
Thank you soooooo much for Felicia for guest posting for me!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are Felicia's!

Comments

Popular Posts