Opening my Beauty Advent Calendar (Week Two)

The second post of my opening of Marks and Spencer's beauty advent calendar and boyyyyyy, it is just as good as week one! Read the first weeks of super cool products here.


A selection of different brands and a selection of goodies I cannot wait to try out! This time there are seven products, you will be good to hear, after my little hiccup on the first week with only having six beauties to show you (oops)!

So here is 'Blogmas| Opening my Beauty Advent Calendar (Week Two)'...

 Can you spot all of the products I got?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Autograph Nail Varnish, Cranberry (I couldn't find this one on their website)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How good is week two's collection? Especially them two nail varnishes, them colours are just Christmas in two little jars!
Again, some of the product I have no idea what they are but hey ho, it is free (kinda) so we will have them none the less!
Well there you have it, another week down! Can you believe how fast this month is going! Not long until the big man himself comes down that chimney!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts