A Blogmassy introduction

Before we begin, this is my 300th post on my blog and I would just like to say thank you to you for reading me waffle on! It means a lot!

Can you believe it is the first day of December today! How fast has this year gone, honestly feels like it should be July! December mean a few things. Even more hot chocolate drinking, Christmas, festive songs playing 24/7 everywhere and of course, Blogmas!


Throwback to last year!
Like last year, I am going to try and attempt to blog for the next 25 days, I mean how hard can it be.
I thought for the first one, it can be a little intro to what you can expect from my Blogmas posts!

So here is 'Blogmas| An introduction'...


'What can I expect in this Blogmas series then', I hear you ask. Well, I am planning on doing a mixture of posts during this 25 day blogging period and my gosh, my hands are going to be hurting after all of that typing.
 
From fashion, beauty and home to crafts, bakes and maybe a couple of gift guides, there will be a mixture of Christmas related posts even Santa himself would love. I am sure he will love them... Positive.
 
Well there you have it, a short post today but hopefully one that got you ready for the next 24 days!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts