A Christmassy makeup look

I am kicking off my actual Blogmas today with a makeup look that will be fab and easy to do for those Christmas parties we are dragged to, even if we all end up having a blast!

It isn't your usual red and gold shades for the eye makeup though, but a Christmas tree green and a starry gold instead.


Of course I through in some Santa red with the lippy because who doesn't love red lipstick!

So here is 'Blogmas| A Christmassy makeup look'...

The products I used:
Define Eyebrow brush, £1 (One Similar)
 

 
It is a simple look I know but it is different form the red/gold eye makeup I usually go for this time of year. I love how it reminds me of a Christmas tree because they are one of my favourite things about the festive period so that's always good.
To change it up a bit, you could add some glitter (because glitter is Christmas) or add a bit of gold along the red line I kinda have going on just above my eyeliner.
 
Well there you have it, technically the second post but the first real actual Blogmas up is done and dusted!
See you tomorrow
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts