A playlist for Santa

The Christmas period means two things mainly. One, eating a crap loads of chocolate and second, singing your heart out, whilst doing a little boogie, to them classic Christmas songs.

Because of this, I have came up with these 10 festive songs that just symbolise Christmas for me, perfect for when I am baking or putting up decorations or just having a little song n dance.


Before we get started in this little Christmas party we are about to have, The Pogues will not be included because even though loads of people love it and its their favourite Christmas song, I hate it.

So here is 'Blogmas| A Christmas Playlist'...


 








Well if they haven't got you in the Christmassy mood then I don't know what will!
Some absolute classics in there with some new festive songs.
There you have it!
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts