A Christmas bedroom tour

If there is one thing I love most about Christmas, it is decorating the house, including my bedroom. I have done this for years now and even though I am 22, I am not going to stop making my room into a wintery wonderland!


Because of this, I thought it would be cute to take you on a little festive bedroom tour, just as a short photograph based post for Blogmas!

So here is 'Blogmas| A Christmas bedroom tour'...












From a stocking on my floral wall art, tinsel wrapped around my bed frame, a red Santa hat on my Audrey Hepburn painting to my handmade Christmas bunting, little snowmen and Santa's and even Toothless getting into the Christmas spirit with Santa's hat and of course my Christmas tree, I am definitely feeling very festive after decorating my room. I always do!
There is something so magical and relaxing about coming back from work and opening my bedroom door and seeing my Christmas decs looking cute!

Well there you have it, a Christmas bedroom tour!
Until tomorrow
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts