YMAS are the best

All about the music in day three's #TheGirlGang challenge!
I don't know where I would be with music. It helps me to relax, to have fun and to forget for a while.

My music taste varies a lot, from Disney, 90s cheesy pop and jazz to rock, punk-rock and many more!


But there is one band. One band that defeats any other.

So here is 'Lifestyle| #TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Three)'...


 
And that band is... You Me At Six!
 
I love them so so so so so much! From all five members to all three albums! They are my faves!
 
Their songs are so catchy and have meanings behind them but their is one song I will love the most and that is the first one I ever heard of them.
Kiss and Tell.
Taken from their Take Off Your Colours album, I remember listening and dancing to this song whilst it was playing on the TV. From then on, I haven't looked back since!

 
 
 
I've had the privilege to have met them in January 2014, they signed some of my things, they follow me on Twitter and have replied to me a few times and I am finally FINALLY going to see them live in October this year!
After 7/8 years of being a fan, my dream is going to happen!
 
 
Well there you have it! I am a Sixer and proud!
What is your favourite band/artist?
See you tomorrow
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

  1. oh man! you me at six are such a good band and theyre amazing live! im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to see them, they are my absolute favourites so I cannot wait!!! x

      Delete
  2. Whaaaaat �� I'm so jealous! I can't decide which part I'm more jealous of though!! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of them, interesting to discover what other people like to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them me, as you can guess! They are soo good x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts