Scrapbooking

Last year, I wrote a post about my scrapbook. Creating a scrapbook of my memories is always something I've wanted to do, for as long as I can remember. To have a place where I can look back on life and remember all the good times I had with my family, friends and events that will be some of the greatest days of my life, it fills me heart with so much happiness.

Since my original post went live on Call Me Caz, I have added my special book so thought I would share my recent pages with you all. I won't share the pages I posted in the first one [you can see them here] but get ready for some happy [and some personal] memories.

Let's get on with scrapbooking...

First up is a little trip away with National Holidays to Bosworth on a four day adventure. My mum, nanna and I went exploring around places I haven't been before [think they have been before] and it was so lovely to see other places in the UK. From Stratford, Stamford and Chesterfield to Matlock, Bakewell, Warwick and Lemington on Spa, it was such a lovely trip away!
Next up is my cousin's wonderful wedding. It was such a beautiful day in Hitchin, another place I haven't explored before but mother and I really enjoyed this little town and the wedding was just splendid!
2017 was definitely the year we went exploring new places. Hadrian's Wall was such a marvellous place, filled with nature, fields of green and an old historic wall! I would definitely go back and walk further down the wall as there is plenty of it to see!
Another wedding next and this was our last one of 2017, after attending four in total! This wedding was my mum's friend's daughter's and it was stunning. I totally fell in love with her bouquet too!
The next two pages are dedicated to my Daddy David, who passed in February this year. These are two of my favourite pages in my whole scrapbook, I love looking at these photos, they sum up dad perfectly!
The final page I have done is when the girls and I took a day trip to Whitby a couple of months ago. Even though it was wet and windy, it was such a lovely day out, spent with four of my favourite people in the world.
...
And there we go, it's coming along quite nicely my little scrapbook like!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own
-------------------------------------
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104179437879441793042 https://www.instagram.com/carolineosbel/ https://uk.pinterest.com/carolineosbel/ https://twitter.com/carolineosbel
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/call-me-caz-18185709

Comments

Popular Posts