Unique ways to use mugs

At Christmas time, we often get given mugs as presents. If you are like me, you would hardly use them as I only drink hot chocolate so hardly pick up a mug. Due to this, I thought I would put them to use but in a different way. Unique storage solutions because who doesn't love storage!


Yeah, they are great for having a cuppa in but are also great for some other things as well and this is where this post comes in.

So here are some unique ways to use you Christmas present mugs as storage...
There are two teacups in this but you can do both ideas with mugs too!

ANYONE GOT A PEN

 
Am I the only one who loses pens on an hourly basis? Like I put it somewhere and when I return, its gone? Well, I have a solution for that. Mugs. This is a great way to keep them all in one place and you know where they are, no more missing pens, thank god!

IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING IN IT

 
Normally I don't wear rings, I don't like them on my fingers usually. However, I do wear them for special occasion so have a handful of them. Yeah I know this is a teacup but because I don't have many of them, I don't need a mug but if you love rings then a mug is a great way to keep them all safe and together.

FLOWERS BLOOM AND GROW

 
Flowers are one of life's greatest things, they just fill my heart with happiness.
I am not one for the normal glass vases, but cute ones that are different to place the beauty that are flowers in. If you have a small bunch of them or a couple from a bunch that are now dead, mugs are a good way of keeping them in your life for a little bit longer.
 
MAKEUP ON POINT

 
Over the past year, I have gotten into me makeup. From hardly wearing it at all during my teenage years, I love being creating with my makeup now. For my day to day beauty products, I thought a mug would be a fabulous way to keep it all together but so I can have it on my bedside table for when I wake up and put on my face!
In my wardrobe, my other makeup and beauty products are also in mugs to keep it neat and tidy and for me to easily be able to find the items I need!
A simple yet effective storage solution.
...
And there you have it, some unique ways to use mugs!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts