There's such a thing as candy cane crisps

Yep, I know what you are thinking, 'what the hell are candy cane crisps and why on earth do they exist'. I thought the same thing.


Because I was so intrigued as to how nice or horrid they would taste, I bought them. Nothing screams Christmas more than candy cane flavoured crisps right?! Hahahahaha.... ha ha yeaaaaah. With it being so different, I am here writing this Blogmas post all about these Tesco Finest crisps.

There really is such a thing as candy cane crisps...

In fairness, they aren't as bad as I thought they would have been and for a £1 [I think], I couldn't resist trying them out, but what possessed Tescos to create these, I do not know!
When I opened the packet, the smell wasn't as pungent as I expected, they just smelt like normal crisps [if that makes sense].
The taste wasn't that bad either. At first. After a few chews of it, the minty candy cane flavour hints you and it is like brushing your teeth with toothpaste like what the hell are these crisps all about!
At least they give you that minty fresh breath like hahah!
I think I will stick to my cheese and onion flavoured crisps from now on but hey, they are different and worth a try to get them taste buds going!
 ...
And there you go, candy cane flavoured crisps, who'd a thought it!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts