Christmas Royalty

A little film review for you all today and it's for the Netflix original festive film, A Christmas Prince. Stepping away from the traditional Christmas films like The Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street, Home Alone etc, I do love finding and watching random festive films whilst flicking through the tv channels and on Netflix.


Because of this, I found A Christmas Prince and well, of course I watched it and actually quite liked it so I thought I would do a film review for you all for your next Blogmas post!

So get ready for some Christmas royalty...

Staring: Rose McIver [iZombie, Masters of Sex], Ben Lamb [Now You See Me 2]
 
Netflix's plot description: Christmas comes early for an aspiring young journalist [Amber Moore] when she's sent abroad to get the scoop on a dashing prince [Prince Richard] who's poised to be king.
 
Ok so this film might be the stereotypical romantic Christmas film where it focuses on Amber and Richard's growing closeness but it is a good film just to relax and watch on a cold day.
I love Rose as actress, I adore her in iZombie [she is class in that so watch it if you haven't] so I really watched this film because she was in it and she was fab as Amber.
Yeah, it is predictable as everyone can hazard a very good guess at what happens in the end but it is one of them films where you don't care about that and just enjoy the plot and the acting.
It certainly got me in the festive mood, that's for sure!
 
Well there you go, a festive film perfect for a day on the sofa! Another Blogmas post done as well wooo!
Until tomorrow
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts