Moving on and growing up

Over the past couple of weeks now, certain things in my life have become that little bit clearer. My life is still an absolute mess as I have no idea what I am doing my life and what I am suppose to do with my life but that's ok.


There will always be negative energy coming from somewhere in your life, whether it is other people, social media or even from yourself, it is there. Most likely it will always be there. But it is what you do with that negative energy that makes the difference.

It all starts with moving on and growing up...

For the majority of my 22 years on this planet, I was a really negative girl and that was portrayed in all aspects of my life. I would never go out, my relationship life was non existent, I would wear horrible, baggy clothing, wouldn't wear makeup, didn't have a job, school and my brother were horrid and I was pushing my friends away.
 
But that has changed. There is still that negative voice in my head that causes me to question everything and always think the worse is going to happen, making me anxious and stressed, but sometimes you just have to wake up in the morning and say 'today is a great day to be myself.'
 
You aren't going to please everyone in your life, and you shouldn't feel the need to do that. At the end of the day, it is your life and you choose how you want to live it.
And it all starts with steps that change the way you live and view life itself.
People think that by taking little steps, it won't change anything but it does. It just takes time, definitely doesn't happen over night, but believe me, it is worth the wait.

Whether it is letting go of someone in your life, leaving a job or trying something new and that's out of your comfort zone, it all helps paint the bigger picture.
 
Sometimes, we can't be that Peter Pan we all want to hold onto.
Sometimes we have to grow up and move on.
 
Well there you have it.
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts