Gotta love a Primark Haul

I have been taking a break from blogging these past two weeks, not because I am stressed or anything, but just because I have been spending some much needed time with my family and friends. After these past two weeks, it has shown me how much I value and appreciate people I have in my life and everything they have done for me.

However, it has also shown me how huge blogging is in my life, I felt so lost without writing post ideas etc. But my blog is back (back again, guess who's back, back, tell a friend...) and I have a little Primark haul for you all because who doesn't love this high street shop!


It has a little bit of everything, from clothing and an accessory to me fangirling over some pretty funky things, you have been warned!

So get ready to treat yourself...

HEDGEHOG CARDI - £10


 
How cuuuuuuuuute is this cardigan though, like look at that adorable print!
Now I love hedgehogs, they are my third favourite animal and when I saw this cardi in Primark, I had to have it! In a light grey, with the print in black, it is soo comfy to wear and so soft!
Perfect to chill in on a relaxed day or to have as an extra layer in winter!
 
OVER NIGHT BAG - £14
 

 
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how pretty this floral pattern is, I am so in love!
This over night bag is huge, and I mean huuuuuge! With a zip on the front and inside, it comes with a pretty tag that has an embroidered bird on it and you can either carry it with the handles or the adjustable strap!
To be honest, I am still just looking at that fabulous pattern haha!
 
MRS POTTS PURSE - £6
 

 
YESSSSSSS I HAVE MRS POTTS PURSE TO GO WITH MY CHIP ONE WOOOOOOOO
I was SOOOOO buzzing when I saw this cutie in my local Primark. Mrs Potts, a character from Disney's Beauty and The Beast, is one of my faves and I love her so much and look how adorable she is awwwww!
I love the details on her, from those big blue eyes and the gold details, I just cannot stop smiling at her!
 
BATB CUP - £5
 

 
Primark are just killing it with their BATB range, like thank god for Primark!
This cup is sooo pretty from the gold details around it, the wording 'beauty is found within' to the giant rose inside, I cannot wait to use this!
 
And there we have it! I am back blogging and fangirling over how Primark are just nailing it recently!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts