My top five favourite...

A nice, light hearted post today and I thought it would be nice to publish a 'getting to know me a bit more' post.

I love reading blogs but I enjoy getting to know the blogger even more. No one wants to read a blog that is full of things the blogger themselves wouldn't read or one that doesn't have any of the blogger's personality in the content and design etc etc.


And that is why I have come up with this little post, filled with me fangirling over many of my top five things. From my music taste and what TV shows/films I am obsessed with to my favourite flowers and many more, expect a lot of fangirling!

So here is my top five favourite...

My number one faves are written in grey!
 
Films

 
Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
Now You See Me (2013)
Psycho (1960)
Beauty and The Beast (1991)
The Dark Knight (2012)
 
TV Shows


The Fall (2013-2016)
Smallville (2001-2011)
Father Brown (2013-)
Endeavour (2012-)
Merlin (2008-2012)
 
Flowers
 
 
Peonies
Pale pink roses
Tulips
Other coloured roses
Sweet peas
 
Shops
 
 
Primark
Cath Kidston
Marks and Spencer
Charity Shops
New Look
 
Things in life
 
 
Spring time
Thunderstorms
Tea Rooms
Sweet potato fries
Sunrises/sunsets
 
Bands/artists
 
 
Biffy Clyro
You Me At Six
5ive
Fall Out Boy
Little Mix [such a guilty pleasure of mine ok]
 
Male crushes
 
 
Colin Morgan, actor
Josh Franceschi, singer
Prof Brian Cox, scientist
Bradley James, actor
Shaun Evans, actor
 
Female crushes
 
 
Katie McGrath, actress
Emilia Clarke, actress
Emma Stone, actress
Audrey Hepburn, actress
Scarlett Johansson, actress

Animals


Bats [the photo is that of Brace Wayne, get it, who made his way into my brother's bedroom and I had to get it out, look how cute and small he is awwww]
Penguins
Hedgehogs
Otters
Pandas
 
And there we have it, my top five of a lot of different things!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. I used to LOVE Smallville! Such a good show with a great theme song. Also, The Dark Knight, hands down one of my favorite films. And Fall Out Boy, bless them. So good, and they're amazing live as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smallville was everythinggggg and you just cannot help but sing along to the theme song, such a good song! And The Dark Knight is class and Fall Out Boy are such a guilty pleasure, not keen on their new stuff mind! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts