A lady in red

First things first, happy Easter guys! I hope your day is filled with love and so much chocolate that you cannot move!
 
On with today's post! A summer fashion post for you and I am so excited for it!
I absolutely adore dresses, I never ever wore them five years ago because I thought I was too fat and ugly for them but stuff it, Imma wear a dress if I want to!
 
 
So when I saw this pretty Marks and Spencer red skater dress, with little black details, it just screamed Audrey Hepburn in her film Charade, so of course I was going to treat myself to it!
 
I really do feel like a lady in red...

 





Dress- Marks and Spencer, £23 (sale, now cheaper)
Hat- Marks and Spencer, I can't remember how much it was
Shoes- Primark, £10 (Some similar)
Bag- Primark, £6 (One Similar)
 
I just love this outfit so much!
The dress is perfect for a summers day, with it just sitting above the knee and short sleeves.
With little black hints on the neck line and on the fake pockets and three round gold buttons on one shoulder, you can easily dress it up or wear it casually!
In July, I am attending my cousin's wedding and this would be such a fab outfit for the evening do so I cannot wait to strut my stuff during the party and dance the night away!
My inner Audrey is coming out and I am embracing the sophisticatedness, ooo made a new word here haha!
 
Well there you go, who knew I would feel like a lady in red!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

  1. love this outfit! Although I feel I couldn't pull off red! You look gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much and I am sure you could! x

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! You looking stunning! Love the new look of your blog too, it feels so spring/summery! x
    https://ciaraslittleblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much and awwwww thank you so much again haha! x

      Delete
  3. You look stunning Caroline! Red really suits you hun! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts