Makeup Revolution Oil Control Fixing Spray review

A couple of weeks ago, I did a little review on Makeup Revolution's Retro Luxe Matte Lip Kits and along with that I did a tiny haul to show you want else I bought along with their fab lippy. Well, this Oil Control Fixing Spray was one of the many products and I decided to review this beauty as well.


Now, surely I cannot be the only one who spends at least 30-45 minutes getting ready to go out [this includes both makeup on and getting dressed]. Once you are in town, shopping your little heart away, or in that pub/club and you hit that dance floor, you get a little red in the face or you become hot and bothered because you are busting moves under so many lights. Just me?! Okay then...

When I saw Makeup Revolution's fixing spray, I was intrigued to say the least especially at the price of £5, which I thought was pretty goood. Will it work? Will it keep my makeup on when I am in town in the pouring rain? Will it not make me look like a tomato in the face as I dance the night away?

Let us find out then...

My makeup before going to town in the pouring rain [why did I think that was a good idea, I honestly do not know].


Products I have on:
Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighter (this was a present so I have no idea where she got it from or how much for)

Although in hindsight, it was actually quite a good idea to go out in the freezing cold as it chucks it down as makeup can tend to run and you look like you've been crying. Or at least I do at least!

So what is my verdict on this product...


 So the fabulous thing about this product is that it feels weightless, like you haven't put anything else on! I was sceptical in how well it dries and if it is goes all sticky or run down my face.
However, proving me wrong, it dried within a minute, covered my face well with two squirts and for the price, I would definitely buy it again.
The only thing with this is that it didn't really protect my lipstick, which I was expecting to happen because you always have to reapply any lip product but yeah, definitely don't forget your lippy when you go out.
On the other hand, as the rain covered my face, my eye makeup was pretty much the same, with my eyeliner being the exception but I was crying with laughter so it wasn't the rain therefore the product.

So there we have it, a brilliant beauty product to add to my ever growing collection of Makeup Revolution.
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about this spray - I currently use the version of this that isn't 'oil controlling' but I've heard better things about this one and I plan to buy it next. Don't get me wrong, I'm chuffed with the one I have but I'm a tad oily around the nose some days so I think I'd benefit from this. I must admit though I go really overboard, rather than just using two spritz' I think I use about ten haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good spray, definitely try it out for sure! And sometimes I do 10 spritz too, depending on if I like my makeup hahah x

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I'm definitely going to have to give this a go! I have the oiliest nose on the planet and I have such an issue my makeup being dissolved around my nostrils because of it. Seriously, it's not pretty! So for £5, I'm more than willing to give this guy a go.

    Olivia - The Northernist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend, it is a lot better than I was expecting for sure so I hope it works for you like it has for meee! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts