No7 Makeup review

Over the past year, I have gotten into me makeup. Before, I was a tomboy, who thought makeup was pointless, a waste of money and I just couldn't be bothered with it. I also felt like I wasn't pretty enough to wear it so I didn't! However, over the past 12-18 months, I have gained so much confidence in myself and moved on from my tomboy ways and well, I love makeup... A lot!

My name is Caroline and I am a makeup addict.


Due to this, I have bought so many beauty products recently [help me] so I thought I would do a little review on two products I bought on Monday, from my favourite makeup brand, No7, which is available at Boots.

So here is 'No7 Makeup review'...

 

 
I absolutely love this foundation.
I was cautious when I saw it was superlight, like would it actually be like that?
And I can safely and confidently say, it feels like you have nothing on!
The foundation lasts up to 24hrs, is weather-proof and gives you a natural look, like what more do you want in a foundation?!
To make it even more amazing, it is for all skin types I think!
 
My shade is Calico but don't worry if you have no idea what shade foundation you are as No7 do a free match made service where they use a small handheld machine that takes a photo of your skin and find the shade that is perfect for your skin tone. They can also tell you what lipstick shades and blushers/bronzers that are perfect for your skin tone too!
How amazing is that?!
 
 

 
When I was buying this product, I got talking to the customer assistant and she told me that your skin changes in the winter and the summer.
Before, I thought my foundation was too dark for my pale skin, hence why I bought another foundation. However, I wanted something to give me that little glow, instead of being a ghost and this is where this palette comes in!
In the shade Caramel, the colours are so pretty whilst giving some colour to my face, especially to my cheeks. Like the foundation, it is lightweight and I really cannot feel it on my skin. 
Use it to enhance your tan, which is non existent in my case, or add a bit of warmth to your face in the cold season. Either way, it is such a fab product to have! 
...
I also bought their foundation brush, £14, and it is sooooo good. The bristles are soft and give you an even coverage of the product. It is also super light and easy to use, which is always a good thing!
 

...
Well there you have it, three products I'm lovinggggg at the moment!
You can also have a noisy at some other No7 products I reviewed in 2015, and have a proper cringe like, bless me!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own! 

Comments

Popular Posts