A florally winter's jumper

There is nothing better than snuggling up in a lovely winters jumper. Whether it is a Christmassy pattern, a plain one or the one you always grab out from the back of your wardrobe, everyone has that one jumper (or a collection of them) that they always wear during the festive period.


I know I certainly do and this one has definitely been added to that collection.

So here is 'Blogmas| A Winters Jumper'...





I love love love love this jumper so much. I have been eyeing it up for ages now and when I got my staff discount, I thought I would treat myself to it because it is so beautiful.
Yeah, it isn't your typical Christmassy jumper but with the colours of the pretty embroidered flowers, which are on both sides on the shoulder, it brings them festive vibes to it.
With the long sleeves and the softness of the material, like you cannot feel cold in this!
Well there you have it, a snuggled up warm in a winters jumpers!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts