A cold night's pamper night

With the late, dark and not forgetting very cold nights, it is always nice to treat yourself (or as my friend Loz would say treat yoselfffff) after a long day at work or doing Christmas shopping. A pamper night is always needed at this time of year.

This is a little guide if you want to call it that, for the perfect pamper session for yourself or with friends as well!


So here is 'Blogmas| A Christmassy pamper night'...

FACE MASK

Is it just me who loveeeeeeeeeees peeling off the face mask when its all dry, urgh it is so satisfying!
Anyway, I blooming love putting one of these on my face, I only like the peel off ones, but how fab are they!
CHRISTMAS FILMS

Obviously you need a Christmas film in the background because it is Christmas guys, get in the festive spirit. I chose Love Actually and Miracle on 34th Street because both of these are absolute classics.
POPCORN

With a film, you have to have some sweet treats as well, mainly popcorn! Sweets, yeah, but you cannot beat popcorn! Especially if it is salted caramel flavoured (I am in heaven)
NAIL VARNISH

A little manicure is always needed in a pamper session, obviously being careful not to smudge it when you take a massive handful of popcorn.
 ...
And voila, a little guide to the perfect Christmassy pamper night.
Of course you can do other things like listen to Christmas songs instead and do other pampery things but these are my favourite things to do/have when I am having one!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts