A blog update take 300943209

Yes, I know what you are thinking, how many blog updates do you want to do for this blog but here we are with another one!

It is going to be a very short post today because I am going to tell you what is happening with Call Me Caz.


So here is 'A blog update take 300943209'...


Don't panic, I am not deleting this blog or stopping blogging forever. Whether that is a good or a bad thing is up to you hahaha!
 
However, you may or may not have noticed how I haven't been keeping with my post publish schedule. I tried to post every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday as this evened it out a bit.
 
However, this is going to change from now and during the Christmas period because work is super duper busy and I am getting more shifts and I don't have the time to publish them at the moment.
 
Due to this, I am going to publish whenever I can and keep you up to date with what is happening on my social media (links below)
 
So there we have it!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts