The Unique Blogger Award Tag

If there is one thing I LOVE about the blogging and it's crazily fabulous world is tags. Now I have done a couple so far and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I adore getting to know the person behind the blogs. Naturally that comes to me first and then I will read their little space on the internet.


Image taken from Emily's post
When I found out I was tagged by the beautiful Emily from Emily's World, I was delighted!

So here is 'The Unique Blogger Award Tag'...


I was tagged by the lovely Emily - go and check her blog out because she is so fabulous and she understands the pain that is shorthand (You don't even want to know!)

The rules of the tag are:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated and leave their link
2. Include a quote and one meme that you really like
3. Nominate 8-13 bloggers yourself
4. Ask your nominees 3 questions
5. Make sure you link the award creator: Steal The Beauty and Paige


My favourite ever two quotes (as I can't choose between them) are from my love, Audrey Hepburn:
 
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”  
 
"Happy girls are the prettiest"
 
The chosen meme:
 
Believe me picking one meme was so hard but I picked this one because my god, it makes me cry with laughter every time I see this!
Plus the fact, I am a sucker (SUCKER) for anything Merlin related and for a funny pun!
 


Answers to the three questions asked by Emily:
 
What is your best piece of makeup advice?
 
To use sello-o-tap under your eyes to make sure you have that sharp eye liner and eye makeup look! Also I have recently learned that you should do your eye makeup first before applying foundation as if you make any mistakes, you can just put foundation over it instead of wiping it away and get sore eyes, ouchhhh!
 
Your favourite movie?
 
Hands down, Breakfast at Tiffanys!
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
 
What fashion do you hope to see in Autumn/Winter this year?
 
Mustard, I want mustard in every season, never mind just Autumn and Winter!
I cannot get enough of the colour!
I must have mustard!!!!!!

I nominate:
 
Sorry if you have been tagged already lovelies!
 
The three questions for my nominees:
 
1. Your favourite memory/moment so far of 2016?
2. The one thing you are looking forward to in the next couple of months?
3. A TV show you would recommend and why?
...
Well there you have it!
A third tag for me in my blogging experience!
Thanks again to the lovely Emily for tagging me, loved this!
They are so much fun!
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts