I am not that interesting

 For todays GG challenge post, it is to share 15 interesting things about yourself.


Now, I hate talking about me, I get all shy and feel like I am not an interesting person but hey ho, here we are and I cant escape it now!

So here is 'Lifestyle| #TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Eight)'...

I have two degree in journalism
 
I have 60wpm in shorthand
 
I dyed my hair bright pink in 2012
 
I have been a vegetarian for almost 5 years now
 
I have been in ITV's Loose Women audience
 
When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher, a CSI, a policewoman and an actress.
 
I have seen the Queen in person a few times
 
I am left handed
 
Merlin is my favroutie TV show, I own all of the boxsets and so many things related to it
 
I am in love with the 1920s, from the fashion to the music!
 
Bats are my favourite animal, followed by a koala and red panda
 
I have met You Me At Six, my fave band, and All Time Low, another band!
 
I utterly adore going to see plays and musicals, the theatre is life.
 
I was planning on applying for the Great British Bake Off last year for this years series which is airing but missed the deadline by a day!
 
Halloween is my favourite day of the and Autumn/Spring are both equally my favourite seasons!

...
The challenge also said to post a picture of yourself today so helloooooooo!

#moody
...
There you have it, hopefully 15 interesting things about me!
Tell me something about yourself!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
YouTube
All photographs are my own!

Comments

  1. How did I not know the GG blogging challenge existed?? So cool! I've been veggie for five years now too - best decision I ever made :D

    So nice learning a little more about you!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found out because of their facebook page otherwise I wouldn't have! And same here, I will never go back! And aw thank you, hopefully they were interesting facts like ha x

      Delete
  2. Omg I don't even watch the GBBO but how cool would it have been if you'd gotten onto it?! Your bright pink hair was totally awesome, I love it!

    Amanda Jayne | beauty, style, life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be one of the ones who would just cry all the time and everything went wrong for if I was on the show haha! And aw thank you, I miss it but my gosh, it was a nightmare trying to keep dyed! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts