Getting my groove on

 The fifth day now in the challenge and it is all about activities. I love doing loads of things. Walking, drawing, writing, doodling, swimming to name but a few.

However there is one thing I love doing to most and have done so since I was three years old! Oh how times have changed since then and oh, how I feel so old now!

 

So here is 'Lifestyle| #TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Five)'...

I blooming love dancing! When there is music playing, my hips are swaying....
I can't believe I have just written that but aw well hahahahah!
 
Starting at the tender age of just three years old, I went to a dance school and performed in shows and dance exams. I have medals and some of the cringy outfits I had to wear still!
 
Unfortunately I stopped going in 2010/11 as I wanted to concentrate on my GCSEs but I really want to go back now!
 
What is your favourite activity?
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

  1. You SHOULD get back into dancing! if thats what you love go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch people dance! Especially the Strictly Come Dancing shows! We have ur own version here in South Africa. At varsity dancing and to create dance was part of my studies to become a teacher, it did keep me fit, but that wasn't my cup of tea. What your favourite form of dance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love SCD, it is so pretty and I love watching all the different dances! And definitely ballroom, I love any of them! What about you? x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts