What I have learnt from GG challenge

My golly gosh can you believe it? We have come to the final blog challenge post and to the end of September! How crazy is that and how fast did that month want to go?!?!??!

For the last post, its about what we learnt during this 30 day challenge.


Due to this, I have made a list of all the things I will take away with me and what I have learnt about myself in the process of writing all of these posts out!

So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Thirty)'...

 
That I need to stop eating sweet potato fries because I am obsessed with them
I need to meet Colin Morgan asap
Mustard is my colour and I loveeeeeee it
It is ok not to like certain things
I need to stop wearing mustard 24/7
That I love You Me At Six and really cannot wait to see them live next month (I think I might cry)
Dancing was a huge part of my life and I really want to go back!
My bucket list needs to be done because I really desperately want to go and see the Northern Lights in all their glory!
Even though it was a nightmare to keep up, I really do miss my pink hair
That I need to face my fear and start taking more to people and opening up about how I feel
I need to drive and get on the open road
I really cannot live without eyeliner or lipstick
Everyone needs to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's at least once in their life
I finally know it is ok not to be ok
 
So there you have it, the blog challenge is done and dusted!
Thank you to Aimee for creating this, I have loved every second of it!
Who knows, maybe I will see you next year for another Girl Gang blog challenge!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs my own!

Comments

Popular Posts