My day in gifs

Oooooo I have been looking forward to todays blog challenge post for ages now! If you follow me on Twitter then you will know how much I love using Gifs in my tweets. Heck, I am the queen of the gifs haha!

When I found out that we had to post using words and gifs to explain our day for the challenge, it was mission accepted. This is my kind of mission.

Source
So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Twenty Five)'...


Morning:
 

Source
Job searching.

Source
 Having a little break down because I have zero idea what I am doing with my life.
 

Source
 Trying to writing as many blog posts I can within five hours.
 
Afternoon/Evening:


I went shopping with my friend and bought a couple of things for a Halloween blog post that is coming up next month oooooooooo.


Source
 
Watching my love, Merlin!
 
Source
Drooling over my love, Colin Morgan, who plays Merlin.


Source
Then watch some Gilmore Girls because I am addicted and I love this show so much!


Source
Eating leftover pizza from last night!
 
Well there you have it!
My day in gifs, what an adventurous 24 hours I have lived!
What have you done today?
Until next time
-------------------------------------
No copyright was intended by using these gifs.

Comments

Popular Posts