It's time to stop avoiding things

I avoid doing a lot of things. Mainly tidying up my room because I am lazy and can't be bothered. The tidiness doesn't last long anyway.

However, I thought long and hard about the thing I avoid doing at all costs for day twelve's post in the blogging challenge.


And I came up with this.

So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Twelve)'...



Talking.
It is an everyday thing we humans do. We talk to our friends, our families, customers, people we know and if we are being honest, we talk with ourselves. And we talk about everythinggggg!
But the one thing I hate to talk about is my feelings. I am very private anyway but I hate saying what I feel/think. There is a lot of things people don't know about me, even my close friends and family don't. I just feel like I am burdening them with all my crap and they have their own stuff to deal with so I just keep it to myself. Which is not good and I would definitely not recommend doing.
But that is me for you!
That is it for today's post, what do you avoid doing and why?
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts