The Liebster Award

Don't you just love a blogging tag?! I know I do, I have done a couple before and have loved doing them! They are so much fun and well, when I got nominated to do the Liebster Award tag again by Jordanne from The Life of a Glasgow Girl, I was so happy!


Image taken from Jordanne's post
Who am I kidding? I am so excited to do this!

So here is 'The Liebster Award'...

The rules:
  1. Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you
  3. Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
  4. Tell the bloggers that you nominated them
  5. Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer
 
Thank you Jordanne for the nomination ,you beautiful human being!
 
Answers to Jordanne's questions:
 
1:  If you could travel to 3 different places in the next month, where would you pick and why?

New York, I have always wanted to visit!
Paris, again I have always wanted to go visit and explore the pretty sights and of course Disney!
Scarborough, random I know but it is my second home and I haven't visited in a couple of years so I miss it so much!

 2: When it comes to date nights, what's your preferences?

I have never had a date night, that is so sad! But I would totally prefer a film night or a trip to the cinemas! I love watching films, just not any horror though!

 3: 5 Favourite movies and why?

Breakfast at Tiffanys - my favourite film ever, such a cute plot and I love Audrey Hepburn!
The Prestige - I just love magic so much and this film is definitely a must see!
Now You See Me - three words, THAT PLOT ENDING!
The Dark Knight - I just blooming love Batman, I would say all of them in this film trilogy but this one is definitely my favourite!
Beauty and the Beast - my favourite Disney film, I just love it so much! Makes me cry with happiness every time!

 4: Who is your favourite Disney villain and why?
Maleficent, she is such a badass and takes no prisoners! Plus I felt really sorry for her and I completely understand why she did what she did! Watch the 2014 film, all is explained!

 5: Do you think you will still be blogging in 5 years?

I have lasted this long so I hope so!

 6: Your favourite childhood cartoon and why?

The Powerpuff Girls because that was life and all I wanted to be when I grew up was one of the girls!

 7: If you could go back to any year you wanted to, which year would it be and why?

I adore the 1920s fashion so a year then just so I can try on the pretty dresses!
 

 8: Where is your favourite place to go out to eat and why?

There is a little restaurant near me that serves only vegetarian food and oh my, it is delicious!
 

 9: If you could change your name right now, would you and why?

I wouldn't but if I did, I would probably change it to Ayrana Rose, my favourite flower and the name I called my character when I used to pretend to be in BBC Merlin haha!

 10: What are your favourite type of blog posts to read?

I don't really have a favourite, I love to read anything and everything, hence why my blog is like that!
 

 11: Which one of your blog post's is your favourite and why?
 
Definitely my fangirl posts, people need to know the struggles of being a fangirl haha!

I nominate:
 
Danni, Beth, Dee, Sarah, Emily
Sorry if you have done this already!
 
My questions to my nominees:
 
1. Your favourite memory of Summer 2016?
2. What is your favourite item you own? (Can be anything)
3. Favourite season and why?
4. Name three TV shows you are addicted to and why?
5. Advice to someone who wants to start blogging?
6. Favourite thing about Autumn?
7. Biggest achievement so far of the year?
8. What is your favourite lipstick colour you wear?
9. Favourite flavour of crisps?
10. If you can go anywhere in the UK, where would you go and why?
11. What are you goals for the rest of the year?
...
Well there you have it!
Another tag done and I forget how much I enjoy doing them!
Thank again to Jordanne for the nomination!

Until next time


-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts