A splash of grey

IGNORE <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18185709/?claim=63deqzb8djr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Ahhhh embroidered things. You just cannot have enough of them in my eyes. I have a couple of embroidered clothing in my wardrobe and well, when I saw this beautiful little number from Laura Ashley, it was going to be added to my collection. No doubt about that.


Because of this, I have style this gorgeous bargain of a skirt in an outfit that I am going to wear whilst I am visiting Bath later this month for a nice little holiday with the mother!

So here is 'An embroidered skirt styled'...




 
Skirt- Laura Ashley, £26 (I think, sale)
Top- Primark, £5
Shoes- Primark, £10
 
I tried to find all items online but didn't have any luck, sorryyyy!
 
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how utterly pretty and delicate this skirt is! From the pale grey background to the purple/lilac embroidered flowers, it is so stunning.
I got this in the sale at Laura Ashley for £26 and I actually purchased it with my graduation money that my lovely mother gave me as a little present. However, I was told by the lovely staff in store that this is from last year's collection so someone must have bought it back therefore was the only one in the store. How lucky is that though?!
I thought it would look really nice with just a plain white top so paired it with this simple Primark top. It doesn't take any attention away from that skirt, but with the flares on the top's sleeves, it adds to the outfit, creating a very sophisticated look I think!
 
Well there you have it, a little outfit post for you!
Roll on my trip to Bath!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts