BatmanVSuperman series| Superman edition

In 5 days time, we will grab our capes, our red underpants, our black masks and our yellow belts (just me, then?) to go and watch the highly anticipated Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice film.

Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to see this film. Batman is my favourite superhero ever (still undecided on Ben Affleck playing him mind) and I adore Henry Cavill as Superman... Like life cannot get better than this!

 
Cool Superman filter from Facebook
So because of this and the fact I think I might cry because it is out soooooooo soon, over the next five days I will be posting everything and anything surrounding the DC superheroes. From fashion to beauty, you can find it all in this blog series.

Here is 'BatmanVSuperman series| Superman edition'...


First up, we have Superman. This primary coloured wearing superhero is one of my favourites and well, who doesn't love Henry Cavill, who reprises his role as the hero.
 


 
I adore wearing this top, it is one of my favourite item to wear.
From Primark, I think it was £8, which is a bargain. Styled in a baseball tee, paired with black jeans, converses and red lippy (of course), even Superman's arch enemy, Lex Luthor, cannot stop you.
 
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts