Remember Me Tea Rooms

Sorry I have posted in a while, uni has been super duper busy lately with deadlines looming! Anyway, I am back!

A couple of weeks ago, my mother and I went to Stockton as we were both off so thought we would use this to spend some time together. Of course, we can't go to the town without stopping off at a tea rooms and this time it was Remember Me Tea Rooms.


We have been to this adorable little café before and it is fab if you want to relax in a vintage environment with lovely staff and delicious food/drinks.

So here is 'Remember Me Tea Rooms'...

 
THE TEA ROOM
 
I love tea rooms, I really do. They are vintagey, cute, lovely and who doesn't love tea and cakes?!
Remember Me is such a cute vintage setting with a lovely welcoming atmosphere.
The quirky bits n bobs along with some lovely mirrors and wall art, can we just take a moment to appreciate this Laura Ashley wallpaper I have loved for ages now!
  

How cute


I really loved tat old till


A great touch with the ration book menu!


How lovely does that wallpaper look


Dobby is a free elf (hahaha)


Anyone for a cuppa?
Well hello there deery! (Get it hahaha)
THE STAFF
 
Moving onto the staff and well, all of them are so welcoming and lovely here.
They don't rush you in making a decision with what you would like, they don't disturb you whilst you are eating asking if everything is ok (I hate it when they do this whilst you are in the middle of eating) and they are so friendly.

THE FOOD
 
 Surprise, surprise I had a chocolate milkshake... Shock horror!!! With cream and chocolate sprinkles on as well, like hellooooooooooooooo!
I also tucked into an egg mayo baguette and that was amazingly delicious. Not even lying, I think it was the best egg mayo baguette I have ever had and I love them! Accompanied with salad and coleslaw, it was such a tasty treat for lunch time.
 They do a range of foods, from breakfasts, sandwiches, cakes, scones, toasties to many, many more!
 
Delicious!


Chocolatey heaven


Had to take a pic of those tasty cakes and scones

CONCLUSION
 
Remember Me Tea Rooms definitely lives up to it names. I mean how can I forget about their lovely interior design and that egg mayo baguette, like I can't!
It is perfect if you are shopping with friends, family and want to get a bit to eat or just want to go somewhere with a chilled environment with delicious tasty food.
 
Well there you go!
Have you been to this adorable little tea room before?
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts