That's lip-tastic!

Whilst chilling with some friends a couple of months ago, one of them suggested trying out MUA Cosmetics Velvet Lip Lacquer as I love lipsticks (I shouldn't really stop buying them but I can't resist sometimes, you know?!) So of course, I went out and bought a couple for £3 each, which I think is reasonable for the product.


Due to the fact I bought two, I thought I would do a little review on them both.

 So here is 'MUA Cosmetics, Velvet Lipsticks review'...

'Kooky'
 

 
First up we have this gorgeous purple shade. 'Kooky' looks sooooo perfect on, I am in love!
If you love to stand out from the crowd and be daring then this is definitely one for you. Due to the fact that the lip lacquer is a matte finish, the intensity of the colour is so rich, I mean everyone should have a purple lipstick in their lives!
 ...
'Moxie'
 

The other colour I bought is this deep pink colour.
'Moxie' shade is just a really lovely colour perfect for Spring/Summer season.
The product dries quickly leaving a matte finish which is perfect if you want to go bold.
 
Due to the fact they go a bit dry and a bit cracky over time, I put some Vaseline or clear lip balm over to keep my lips hydrated.
However, for £3 each you cannot go wrong with these!
They do a whole range of colours as well so if pink and purple aren't your thing then don't worry!
 
 
Well there you have it, a small makeup review on two products I am in love with!
 
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts