SANTA HAS BEEN

Well the day has finally arrived... Christmas Day!!! Merry Christmas guys!!!!!!!!
 
 
A soppy post this will be in terms of  thanks for coming along with me in this festive adventures, I do hope you liked the posts I shared during Blogmas and who knows, perhaps I will do it next year!

So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Twenty Five'...
I hope Santa brought you all lovely gifts!

OK so carrying on from yesterday's post here is the final step to create a mouth watering meringue dessert!

5.  Time for decorating! Whip the cream, vanilla & icing sugar until just stiff.  Spoon the cream into the trench in the meringue.  Arrange the strawberries and raspberries with any other fruit you may have on top and decorate with a few mint leaves, if using.
To serve, dust with icing sugar and cut in wedges

And here is the finished showstopper





 
With the crispy meringue, the softness of the cream and sweetness of the fruit, this is taste bud tingling. Although it isn't exactly wintery, you can always add blackberries or cranberries to make it more festive!
Definitely a dessert for those who don't like Christmas pudding!

But for now, it is time to celebrate this glorious day with loved ones and eat Christmas dinner (I cannot wait) so I wish you all...
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts