A [not so] christmassy outfit

Day 12 now and this is my Christmas outfit! Basically what I am wearing on Christmas Day!


I always plan my outfits for the festive day, I don't know why but I just do. I like to buy a new dress or top and wear it, I guess it makes the day even more special... Surely I'm not the only one?!

So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Twelve'...

I actually have posted this dress before but I am so in love with it that much I am posting about it again.
Costing £20, this beautiful dress is from Primark!




 I love the fact that it is knee length and the colour (purple- sorry that you can't really see it on the photo) is so pretty but also the fact that it has a Victorian feel about it with the detail on the skirt and the top. I am a sucker for vintage style things!
It also comes with a slip as it is see through so don't worry about that!
 It is so simple but so elegant, perfect for any special day including Christmas!

Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts